Thursday, May 31, 2007

Amazing Grip


This has possibly been the best day since we all went to see Pirates 3. I was in KC today because my internship, Risk: Girls Behind the Camera, had a production meeting. I got the meet the producers, the director Tara Veneruso, the PA Co-ordinator, Jace (who I'd already met while I sat on the sides of Lie to Me), and all the PA's and PI's. I got my position...I'm Grip on the first unit! This is AWESOME. I get to work with the crew, doing everything production oriented.


Not only that, but the director worked with me personally. We went over the equipment lists for a while before Tara had to do other things. I'm really, really excited about working with her though. I can't wait.


After talking to the gaffer all day and the electrician, I think we covered a lot, but definately not all of it.


OK...so the past:

Sat. went out with Chelsea and Michelle. We went to Legends and the Terrible's. Good times.


Facebook Apps. are cool.


I'm in the middle of moving from Maryville to Kansas City and still be packed for Fl. It's crazy. I brought three boxes of DVDs home tonight. Now I've got only two or three left.


Random upper:

I found the sleve for my X-Men 1.5


Rapup:

Great day.

No comments: