Friday, May 25, 2007

5-25-1977: Happy Birthday Star Wars


Thirty years ago today, movie making was changed forever. Thanks to Star Wars, we now have such epics as Pirates 3 (a must this summer). Happy Birthday Star Wars!

...:::In other news:::...
Times have been busy. I've been working out at the Stadium, but I've also been working the KC Film scene. Two days ago, I was an extra in a film called Lie To Me (2008). The story is about a married couple who find out they are in love with other people...leading to an open marriage. It was pretty cool because I got to stand next to Superman! tee hee.

My other internship starts soon and then Film school in July...yeesh.

Yesterday at Pirates 3 was amazing. It was great to hang out with so many people in a place not Maryville. I had a great time and I hope everyone else did also...We walked around Zona Rosa, got some lunch/dinner at O'Dowds and then went to the Majestic to see Pirates of the Caribbean: At the World's End. Good times.

No comments: