Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The nocturnal adventures of Jodi and Joe: Part Un

Jodi and I have been having quite the odd hour adventures as of late.

The First) Jodi and I went to get breakfast Sunday morning at Grey's. It was amazing. I had an hour's worth of sleep, and was sitting in bed trying to get to sleep, when Jodi calls me at like 7 and says she wants to have breakfast, would I go to Grey's with her. Hell yeah! So we got breakfast, it was amazing, and we went home and watched some How I Met your Mother. After a while, Jodi had to go home to get some sleep before her next shift, as did I.

The Second) Jodi and I were chatting online around 2 or so when she had the most excellent idea to go get ice cream and watch some How I Met Your Mother. I got some Half/Baked and she got some Ameri-cone Dream (most delicious, I tell the truthiness) and we sat up and watched How I Met Your Mother until I fell asleep.

Good times!

I need to get back to working on my resume...l8r g8r!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I tried calling you either yesterday or today to continue the adventure "Part Dos", but alas, you were not there. Sad.