Saturday, January 24, 2009

68 Days...

Man,

We've wrapped on our 35mm and that means that things at Full Sail are winding down.  Just over two months from now I need to be doing something that forwards my career, but what?

I think about everything I've built here.  The friends, the network, the life - and I wonder what will happen to all that.  Will I be able to do it again?  Will I be sucessful?  Will I be able to stay in contact with all my friends again?  Does any of that matter?  Just because I want things to stay the same, doesn't mean that they will.

I set my jaw, look to the future and hope that I can be content; happy, even.

I've come to be content and at times downright happy with the last 18 months.  I've forged some friendships that will be difficult to leave, and hopefully some that will continue to florish.

Hope, I guess that's all that I can do.  Hope and work.

We'll see what happens from that point on.

No comments: