Tuesday, October 09, 2007

What a day it's been: Travels, BSG Season 4, Dark Materials News...

Alrighty...what a day it's been.

Last night Victoria said something to me that I've been thinking for a while, but hadn't done anything about; "Why don't you go do something?...You tell all these stories about home, but you don't leave the apartment when you have days off," or something along those lines...this was about 23 hours and 30 minutes ago. So today I did something about it.

I went out in search of an adventure. While I might not have had a legit 'adventure' I definitely enjoyed the trip.

I left my apartment at 3:30 and didn't get home until 9:45.

My first instinct was to take a left out of my apartment complex. I've never been that way before, but it turned out to not be terribly exciting, just a subdivision with a bunch of houses.

From there I went to Altamonte Springs back to Winter Park, over to Cassleberry where I found a most excellent comic shop, ACME. Didn't have much time to check it out b/c they close at seven and I arrived at ten 'til.

After that I went to Winter Park Village and bummed around Borders until 8:30. before heading down to Colonial where my box is kept at Sci-Fi City. Picked up my comics, one of which I accidentally grabbed was $15, and I didn't find out until after I paid...schucks. But all is well.

I made it home in time for Damages, which is two episodes away from it's finale, and was expertly entertained for the 10-11 hour.

All in all a great day...other things that happened:

BSG Season 4
Dark Material News

Check 'em out when they're posted...

Things yet to come this evening include:

Studying
Pushing Daisies 1x02
Gossip Girl 1x04
and a few more post worthy events...

l8r g8r

No comments: