Tuesday, July 17, 2007

First Full Sail Post

Wow.  Am I insanely excited and tired at the same time?

That's a HELL YEAH!

We've met for Behavioral Science twice now and have a H-H-HUGE project due the 28...ish.  Part of it is actually due Thursday-Monday, whenever we get it done.

We've got plans and they are epic.

Finished my first lab with no problem.  It went really well in my opinion.

Other than that, I missed saying good bye to some people when I left and have felt really bad about it.  I'm sorry.  I got really busy with the packing and moving and was an asshole.  I apologize.  I hope you can forgive me.

More to come, I want to start using this pretty reguarly again, but I have a script to complete and e-mail tonight.  L8r g8r.

1 comment:

Egon Heidendal said...

Good to hear that you are getting back to a regular routine again Joe!

How are the people you've met so far?

Oh and what did you think of that pownce website?