Thursday, April 07, 2005

I, Mr. Myers, the Mayor of Martyrdom, declare this blog open for life. Please, leave me comments as I will do my best to correct the injustices and inequities of life, making my city safe for those who are independent of others, and reliant upon themselves. To those of maturity, God Bless. To those of child's play, your time will come. For lovers, don't do anything I wouldn't do. And to the lonely hearts...your time will come.


Welcome to Martyrdom, the city of solidarity and life.
Est. April 4, 2005
Population: Me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i have a position in your city
-Jeff

Anonymous said...

Yea...I don't have to live at home in Omaha!!!

Anonymous said...

I love you Joe and I am willing to speak my mind. I want to be the town bully and the town drunk.

Aaron said...

I can think of quite a few injustices...but nothing that you don't know already

Anonymous said...

Err... is it bad that I have no opinions? Sorry, I'm not much of a conversation starter obviously... has anyone noticed noticed that now that it is warm outside that the Sigmas have in fact stripped down to white t-shrits? I want to know, is this a philanthropy event? or a way to get dates?

~Dani

Joe, The Mayor of Martyrdom said...

White T-Shirts...wet water...What am I doing in my room?

Anonymous said...

question... can water be anything other than wet?