Thursday, April 07, 2005

GET THE UN OUT OF THE US!!! dammit...

This is why I think Republicans are funny:

I was watching Fox News the other day with Megan, Chris, Johnothan, and Alex when a commercial came on calling for the removal of the UN from the US. I thought it was a joke at first. I found out that it was a real ad, and this is it's website: Move America Forward.

This is just funny.

Check out the ads: Move America Forward Ad Campaign.

What will they think of next?

Comments? Questions? Concerns?...


Opinions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly Joe... Fox News? Lets this be a lesson to you to not muddle your mind with the mindless dribble that is Fox News. Other than that, I thought it was a stupid commercial that did not make sense to me... can someone explain to me why they want the UN out? a real readon that it...

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay, I remember now, the "muderous Saudam.." yada yada... uh, okay well, um, er... I think that is about all you can say about that commercial... I'll stop now.

Anonymous said...

i just dont like the us foreign policy period. we support the un policies unless they apply to us. WTF
-Jeff