Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mayor's Must See: GREEK

This Must See is near and dear to me. GREEK is a show I easily overlooked since it's premiere on ABC Family. I'm not a fan of Disney and didn't have much hope for a college based show created by Disney; i.e. Sabrina, the College Years. On a network of horses and reruns, how could a show hope to define one of the most biased depictions of college life and treat it with the respect (and disrespect) it deserves?

More to come...have to get DVDs.

//Edit\\
And now I'm back. Greek just reminds me so much of my freshman year. There's the confusion, the new people, pledging and so many other aspects that I never expected to see tackled on network/cable TV. I've been happy with what I've seen so far and can only hope for more of the same.

Check it out sometime; you might be surprised.

No comments: