Sunday, October 22, 2006

What a weekend!

This weekend has been intense.

Thursday was a party at Ann and Carissa's, and whoo! What a great time. There was singing, there was dancing, and there was a bag o' beer.

Friday Chris moved in and that took most of my time, but I did manage to get out for dinner at Applebees.

Saturday I got up at 7 for Kegs and Eggs with Eric, Mallory, Ryan, NEFF, and Mike. After that I got my Hooch (Vanilla Vodka and Peach Soda) and went over to Jen Ryan's for the parade. I was drunk by 9:30, and there was an officer standing behind us the entire parade. It made me feel really special, like I was doing something wrong. After the parade, I went over to Jessie's and passed out. I intended to go to the game, but I was out and didn't get up until about 4. Went to the Mandarin for dinner with Jessie, Joe, and Jodie. We then went back to my apartment. Karen, Michelle, Carissa, Mike, and Brady came over. We then went to Molly's. We had a great time. All of this before 2200. Woot! We then went back to "The Flat" and had some pizza, watched some movies, and went to sleep. Good Day!

Oh, and to add a little spice, Chris went to the hospital! His Jaw popped out or somethin' and he needed to get a shot, or like three. Allison took him to the hospital.

P.S. It was great to meet you Aaron, Stephanie, and Lindsay (?). I'm sorry if I forgot, met a lot of people yesterday...

No comments: